What is it?
- Extract of red spinach leaf
- One of the richest sources of dietary nitrates
- Even greater nitrate concentration than beet root
- “Nitric oxide booster”
How does it work?
- Increases intramuscular stores of nitrate
- Nitrates allow for nitric oxide production via the nitrate pathway
- Increases exercise efficiency
How does this benefit exercise?
- Improves overall health, blood flow, and exercise performance
- Delays fatigue
- Increases muscular performance and power output
More PreWorkout Resources:
- What Should Jiu Jitsu Athletes Look For In a Pre-workout?
- How Long Do The Benefits Of A Pre-Workout Last?
- Best Pre-Workouts for Cardio
- The Healthiest Pre-Workouts
- Best Pre-Workout Ingredients for Strength & Power
|Body Composition|| |