What is it?
- Extract of red spinach leaf
- One of the richest sources of dietary nitrates
- Even greater nitrate concentration than beet root
- “Nitric oxide booster”
How does it work?
- Increases intramuscular stores of nitrate
- Nitrates allow for nitric oxide production via the nitrate pathway
- Increases exercise efficiency
How does this benefit exercise?
- Improves overall health, blood flow, and exercise performance
- Delays fatigue
- Increases muscular performance and power output
|Body Composition|| |