What is it?
- Naturally occurring amino acid
- Plays a role in a variety of biological processes that can support exercise performance
- Anti-inflammatory properties
How does it work?
- Favorably influences energy metabolism
- Benefits athletic performance and cardiovascular risk factors
How does this benefit exercise?
- Improves exercise efficiency
- Enhances endurance performance
- Enhances high-intensity training
More PreWorkout Resources:
- Best Pre-Workout Ingredients for Endurance Sports
- How To Increase Your VO2 Max
- Can Teens Take Creatine?
- Should Runners Take Creatine?
- Best Pre-Workouts for Cardio
|Body Composition|| |