Pre-workouts have become an essential part of the fitness industry, and we see new products and supplements appear on the market every day. Some of these are actually quite good, as we’ll see with DAS Labs’ latest pre-workout powder supplement release, the Bucked Up 100 Series.
The company behind Bucked Up, DAS Labs, have carefully worked on the right set of pre-workout ingredients to give athletes just the right amount of energy to fuel their workouts – no more, no less. As you’ll see from our review, this goes a long way in making the Bucked Up 100 series an effective answer to pre-workout needs.
Quick Summary: Bucked Up 100 Series Pre-Workout drink is a light-stimulant pre-workout. This is good for athletes who can’t afford to be jittery, but also people who workout later in the day and still want to fall asleep.
About Bucked Up
Established in 2016 by Ryan Gardner and his twin brother Jeff Gardner, this amazing company has been at the forefront of developing incredible health supplementation to improve health and workouts. The company has had a significant impact on the pre-workout supplement industry with its Bucked-Up pre-workouts massive success. Their most recent iteration of the Bucked-Up pre-workout supplement delivers some of the most incredible results while having just modest amounts of caffeine and no proprietary blend.
The professionals at DAS Labs guarantee that all information pertaining to the company’s goods and ingredients is 100% transparent and authentic. They hold themselves to the finest level of excellence and integrity in all that they do. They want to accomplish this objective by delivering products that are the most genuine and authentic in the dietary supplement industry. DAS Labs places a high emphasis on the feedback of its customers and is proud of the work they have accomplished.
Bucked Up 100 Series Pre-Workout: Essential Ingredients
It is very important to be aware of everything that goes into the pre-workout supplement before consuming it. A lot about the product can be discovered from the components that were utilized. The Bucked Up 100 Series has none of the filler components and has all the ingredients disclosed behind it for complete transparency. Below you will get a list of all the incredible components that were utilized in this pre-workout:
- Caffeine: This pre-workout supplement contains caffeine in a quantity that is considered to be moderate. As a stimulant, it can provide you with a surge of energy that will help you get through your workout. It enhances both the mental and physical performance of the consumer.
- Citrulline Malate: You can increase the amount of nitric oxide in your body by consuming this ingredient. This component is a vasodilator, which means it may increase the size of the blood vessels in your body, so increasing the amount of oxygen and nutrients that are delivered to your muscles and the rest of your body.
- Beta-Alanine: Beta-alanine has been shown to reduce the risk of muscular soreness and improve athletic performance. They work by raising the body’s carnosine levels, which in turn helps lessen the amount of acid your muscles hold.
- Taurine: A taurine is a form of amino acid that is often included in pre-workout supplements. It contains antioxidant characteristics, which can aid with heart health while also boosting your muscles. It is also increasing your athletic performance and focus.
- AlphaGPC: This ingredient is a nootropic that works to increase the quantity of acetylcholine that is found in your body. This substance plays an extremely significant part in improving both your memory and your ability to focus.
Bucked Up 100 Series Pre-Workout PROS AND CONS
Every product on the market has a unique combination of advantages and disadvantages that come packed with it. If you want a complete picture of a product, it might be helpful to familiarize yourself with both the positive and negative aspects of that product. We’ve included both the benefits and drawbacks of the Bucked Up 100 Series below.
|Pros of Bucked Up 100 Series Pre-Workout||Cons of Bucked Up 100 Series Pre-Workout|
|Enhanced Energy Levels||Should Not Be Used by Below 18|
|Improves Focus and Concentration||A little Pricey|
|Provides Muscle Pump||Non-BCAA Formula|
|Lowers Fatigue Levels|
|No Proprietary Blends|
Bucked Up 100 Series Pre-Workout – Our Personal Experience
Bucked Up 100 Series is a well-made, well-balanced pre-workout that focused on delivering the right amount of caffeine and other ingredients to properly fuel a great workout.
The amount of caffeine used here is ideal – unlike most competitors, Bucked Up 100 restricts the caffeine to 100mg, giving users a good pick-me-up jolt without leaving them jittery after the workout.
For regular people and especially for those under 200 lbs, 100-150mg of caffeine is sufficient in a pre-workout to get in a hard 60-90 minute session (when paired correctly with other ingredients, of course).
Most pre-workout supplements tend to focus on ‘power users’ – as such, Bucked Up 100 is something you can easily recommend to anyone even if they are using a pre-workout for the first time.
The 100 series is advertised as being ‘creatine-free’, which is good for users who either take their creatine separately or do not want any creatine in their pre-workout. For us, creatine in either a pre-workout or post-workout is simply one less supplement to take separately, but it’s good to see Bucked Up give you the option to go creatine-free.
Bucked Up 100 – Customer Reviews
Customers have usually rated Bucked Up 100 as a great pre-workout, with ratings averaging 4.3-4.5 out of 5. Some key customer feedback points were:
- It has a fantastic taste and offers a terrific stimulant.
- Suitable for beginners as the ‘pump’ fades by the end of the workout.
- No tingling post-consumption, and easy to sleep a few hours after working out.
Some customers reported dietary issues – we recommend that you consume pre-workout on an empty stomach for rapid absorption and minimal issues.
Overall Product Rating: Effectiveness and Rating
|Mood||Tyrosine / Rhodioloa||9|
|Strength & Body Comp||Creatine and Betaine||7|
|Flavor||Breezy Blast, Rocket Pop, Swole Whip, Blue Raz, Caramel Apple, Strawberry Watermelon, and many more on their website||9|
|Ingredient Quality||Organic and scientifically tested ingredients||8|
|Feel/Vibe||Energetic, Focused, Pump, Blood Circulation||8|
What are The Best Bucked Up 100 Series Flavors?
You are going to be quite astonished to learn that this pre-workout comes in more than 18 different flavors. However, it seems that grape and rocket pop are the tastes that consumers like the most out of all the options. There were a lot of reviews where people said how fantastic the collections and flavors were, and most of those evaluations were positive.
Who May Benefit from Consuming Bucked Up 100 Series Pre-Workout?
Bucked Up 100 pre-workout powder is made for both casual users and for casual use by professional athletes. It’s a well-balanced pre-workout that provides the usual benefits – endurance, pump, energy, mood enhancement – without going overboard.
If you don’t like too much caffeine or any creatine in your pre-workout, or if you are starting out with pre-workouts, this is an excellent option for you.
The Bucked Up 100 Series is an extremely well-liked pre-workout supplement that can increase both the user’s energy levels and the intensity of the exercises. The number of components is really low, yet the results are outstanding. It is free from any potentially dangerous components or substances. This pre-workout was designed with the intention of enhancing several aspects of your exercise in order to improve it, as well as your workout overall.
More PreWorkout Resources:
- Is Coffee The Only Pre-Workout You Need?
- Best Pre-Workouts for Beginners
- Which Pre-Workout Supplements Are Good For Older People?
- Best Pre-Workouts for Cardio
- Best Pre-Workout Ingredients for Strength & Power